We advise on Purchases, Remortgages, Buy-to-Lets and First Time Buyers. We offer a free initial consultation with one of our advisers, so you can see how we can help you without incurring any costs.
We only offer mortgage advice on an Independent basis, which means we can access all mortgage deals available to intermediaries. This enables us to easily compare deals between a very wide range of lenders, and saves you having to shop around. It also reduces the possibility of you missing a good deal from a lender just because you didn’t have time to see what they were offering.
Why choose us?
- We will help you find the best deal available – We only offer Whole of Market mortgage advice, which means we are not tied to any lenders. This means we will find the best deal available in the intermediary marketplace, rather than just the best deal from a small range of lenders.
- We will help you find the most cost-effective deal available – Whether you are a first-time buyer or looking to remortgage your property, you will want to keep all unnecessary fees to a minimum. Our advisers will help you find a mortgage deal with the best fee structure for your circumstances.
- Making sense of a lender’s criteria – The mortgage marketplace is extremely challenging right now and you may be declined due to different lenders having their own unique lending criteria. Our advisers will use their knowledge of different lending criteria to help you find a deal which suits your circumstances.
- We offer you full support at every step – First, our advisers will use their knowledge to help you find the best deal. Then our team of experienced administrators will ensure your application goes as smoothly as possible. We can speak to the lender on your behalf to save you time and hassle and at any point of the application process we are only a phone call or email away.
- We can help you find special deals – Lenders sometimes make special deals available to mortgage advisers, which you will not be able to access directly from the lenders. Lenders also make special deals available which you won’t be aware of unless you visit a wide range of different lenders. We can review all these deals at the click of a button, saving you time and hassle.
Help to Buy
The scheme aims to help people who wish to buy a house but don’t have a large enough deposit available. We can help you find a suitable Help to Buy mortgage deal and can guide you through the property purchase.
You can read more about this scheme on our Help to Buy page
These mortgage types are useful for anyone considering becoming a landlord.
You can read more about these mortgages on our Buy-to-Let page
The Mortgage Market Review (MMR)
The MMR rules came into effect on April 26th 2014. They introduce new guidelines for mortgage lenders, mortgage applicants and mortgage advisers.